Cobra Martial Arts Association (CMAA) General Disclaimer
The following outlines the terms and conditions under which The Cobra Martial Arts Association (CMAA) operates and the use of our
main website (and any other registered or successor URL), its content, graphic design, search facilities and online
services is made accessible to you. A full list of registered domains is available upon request.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. In using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and
conditions set out here.
This website is owned and operated by The Cobra Martial Arts Association (CMAA) which is located in Manchester, contact details can
be found on the contacts page of this website.
Information published on this website is intended as a guide to the information and services provided by The CMAA
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure information on this website is precise and up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or
completeness. You accept full responsibility for the use of this website. We will not accept liability for any expense, damage or loss you
may incur as a result of using, or relying upon, information contained in, or omitted from this website.
STUDENTS, CLUBS, INSTRUCTORS & OFFICIALS*
The CMAA operates on an annual membership basis for students, clubs and Instructors offering support services such as grade
registration, courses, competitions and access to other CMAA members and groups around the United Kingdom and Eire.
The CMAA does not directly own any member club or their training syllabus, nor does the CMAA employ/control any member club
Instructor or Official* listed on this or any other website.
Should membership not be renewed on time, or be revoked, this will automatically disassociate the CMAA from the club, students and
Instructors, Officials* & students are not and cannot be considered as employees, servants, representatives or agents and as such the
CMAA will not be held vicariously liable for their actions either directly or indirectly.
(*Officials are defined as Grading Officers, Referees, Judges, Trainers, and class assistants).
DOWNLOADING MATERIAL LOGOS & IMAGES
The downloading of any material from this website must be done in accordance with these terms and conditions. The downloading of
material is only permissible based on the following:
1. You must be a current registered member of The CMAA and use the material downloaded for your personal club use only.
2. Any CMAA logo or image or affiliate body logo or image must only be used by registered full club members and use must cease in
the event that the club membership is revoked or the club leaves the CMAA.
3. Individual members may use CMAA logos or images in reference to themselves only. Individual members may not use affiliate body
logos or images.
4. No CMAA logo or image or affiliate body logo or image must appear on certification or clothing of any kind other than those issued
or authorised by the CMAA.
3. When downloading material, or making print copies of downloaded material, you shall preserve, and remain bound by the terms and
conditions of these copyright notices and UK trademark law.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
1. The Cobra Martial Arts Association (CMAA) Website and Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis and
neither The CMAA nor its suppliers of third party data referred to in para 2 below guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness,
performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content whatsoever. All implied warranties, including but not
limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and
accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
2. The CMAA uses some information derived from third party data. Neither The CMAA nor the suppliers of third party data warrant
the accuracy of the data and accept no liability of any kind to any person in relation to the data including liability for errors or defects
in or omissions from the data, delays in publication of the data the supply of data from its third party contractors howsoever caused.
3. In no event will The CMAA or its suppliers of third party data be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or
consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in
connection with the use of this Website.
4. No responsibility is accepted for misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
5. Neither The CMAA nor its suppliers of third party data warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that
any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.